Skip to content
- 2003 – present:
- Regular exhibitor at ASA Annual Exhibition (Ashburton) and Arts Canterbury exhibitions.
- 2006 – 2007
- Aoraki Polytechnic Art programme student. Attained Outstanding Adult Learner and acrylic painting awards.
- First solo exhibition, Mes Amis Arthaus Cafe, Orari.
First commission – Starchild Nativity Mural for St Stephen’s Anglican Church, Ashburton.
- Second solo exhibition at Mes Amis Arthaus Cafe.
Guest exhibitor at Eastside Gallery, Ashburton.
Commission: banner for an Anglican conference, Christchurch.
- Solo exhibition – “Orient Express” – D’arte Gallery.
- Graduation, Diploma in Painting, Aoraki Polytechnic.
Highest commendation for conceptual development, design and development particularly in abstract work.
- Solo exhibition – “Angels” – at Marilyn Rea-Menzies’ Hallway Gallery, Christchurch.
- Solo exhibition – “Momentum” – Methven Heritage Centre.
- Solo exhibition – “Momentum-II” – Art Metro Gallery, Christchurch.
- Exhibitor at several Arts Canterbury exhibitions.
The Message Project – solo exhibition at Christchurch Transitional Cathedral for Christmas.
- Christchurch Art Show participant.
Solo exhibition, ‘Messengers’ @ Art on theQuay, Kaiapoi.Featured in The New Zealand Artist Magazine.
- Finalist – ZAFAA 18 exhibition, Ashburton Art Gallery.
Selected for juried exhibition @ Pumanawa Gallery, Christchurch, inaugural Morant Foundation exhibition.
Juried selection to exhibit at Windsor Gallery, Christchurch.
- 3 paintings acquired by Ashburton Hospital Collection.
Exhibitor @ CCC Art Wall St George’s Hospital, ChCh.
The Message Project solo exhibition St Stephens Church, Ashburton.